At the B15 site, just east of Sixth Avenue between Dean and Pacific Streets, "A two-story garage remains on site and is expected to be demolished, upon receipt of all necessary approvals," the document states.
That, however, is repeated from the previous two alerts. Perhaps this will be discussed at tomorrow's Community Update meeting.
Also notable is that window deliveries are ongoing at the B11 site, aka 550 Vanderbilt Avenue, where the contractor "is installing windows on 3rd through 6th floors on the north low rise."
Saturday work may continue at B2 (461 Dean Street, modular), B3 (38 Sixth Avenue), B11 (550 Vanderbilt Avenue), B12 (615 Dean Street), and B14 (535 Carlton Avenue). Night and weekend work is expected at the Vanderbilt Yard.
Other new work is described below, verbatim.
B3 - 38 Sixth Avenue
- Minor backfilling along the foundation wall may continue during this reporting period.
- Hoist installation will begin in this reporting period with placement of the hoist pad.
- Mechanical trades will begin their work in the cellar in this reporting period.
- Water connection work along Dean Street expected to occur during this reporting period.
- Installation of PTAC gas piping begins during this reporting period.
- Installation of fire pumps piping.