From the latest Construction Alert: Sixth Avenue closed this weekend; significant overnight/weekend work starts in two weeks
That means Sixth Avenue between Dean Street and Pacific Street will be closed. (A Community Notice will be distributed to confirm that the work is going ahead.
The document also warns of significant overnight and weekend work beginning the weeks of February 15 and 22, as deliveries of equipment for Long Island Rail Road electrical substations is expected.
Saturday work should continued at B2 (461 Dean Street, Modular Residential), B3, B11 (550 Vanderbilt), B14 (535 Carlton), and B15 (664 Pacific).
Below is new work, as described verbatim in the document.
B3 - 38 Sixth Avenue
• Waterproofing and backfill of the foundation walls as well as installation of the tower crane will occur during this reporting period.
• Commencing of superstructure with the construction of 1st floor will begin in this reporting period.
B11 – 550 Vanderbilt Avenue
• Crawler crane will be removed during this reporting period. A community notice will be distributed when details are finalized.
B14- 535 Carlton Avenue:
• Topping out with the pouring of the 19th floor, bulkhead and EMR will occur during this reporting period.
• Combined sewer/storm water connection will occur during this reporting period.