From the document, regarding B-2:
- Erection of Structural Steel within the B2 site and Dean Street transfer foundation has been completed.
- Installation of formwork and rebar for the metal deck slabs, cellar and 1st floor will be completed during this reporting period.
- Work related to the concrete cellar floors will be completed during this reported. Pour will take place over a two day period with approximately 8 to 10 trucks per day.
- Installation of temporary power and lights has been completed.
- Once all slab work has been completed, backfill will commence.
- Subject to receipt of all approvals from DOB/MTA/DOT, erection of the tower crane will commence during the week of October 28th
- Daily cleanup activities of sidewalks and streets are ongoing as required.
The concrete work is described in a bafflingly opaque manner, because the previous alert, issued two weeks earlier, described something very similar:
- Commence work related to the concrete cellar floors. Pour will take place over a two day period with approximately 8 to 10 trucks per day.
So I followed directions and queried Empire State Development: does *all* the work on the concrete cellar floors take two days, and was not done during the prior period, or whether a two-day pour already occurred, and another two-day pour is needed to complete the work.
I didn't get a response.
Atlantic Yards Construction Alert October 14, 2013