From the latest Atlantic Yards Construction Alert: concrete cellar floor construction again supposed to begin, require 8-10 trucks a day
B-2 Tower, Modular Residential
• Completion of Erection of Structural Steel within the B2 site and Dean Street transfer foundation will be completed during this reporting period. A separate logistics/site safety plan has been submitted for this work and approved by DOB.
• Installation of formwork and rebar for the metal deck slabs, cellar and 1st floor will continue during this reporting period.
• Commence work related to the concrete cellar floors. Pour will take place over a two day period with approximately 8 to 10 trucks per day.
• Installation of temporary power and lights will continue during this reporting period.
• Daily cleanup activities of sidewalks and streets are ongoing as required.
• Tentatively there are no construction activities scheduled for the upcoming Saturdays during this reporting period.