From the latest Atlantic Yards Construction Alert: trucks coming for steel deliveries, concrete pour, but no dates specified
However, no dates for those events are specified.
An excerpt from the document:
B-2 Tower, Modular Residential
• Erection of Structural Steel within the B2 site and Dean Street transfer foundation area will continue during this reporting period. There will be approximately 4 to 5 steel trucks per day when the steel is delivered to the site. A separate logistics/site safety plan has been submitted for this work and approved by DOB. Conventional steel erection is scheduled for completion this month.
• Start installing formwork and rebar for the metal deck slabs, cellar and 1st floor
• Commence work related to the concrete cellar floors. Pour will take place over a two day period with approximately 8 to 10 trucks per day.
• Installing temporary power during this reporting period.
• Daily cleanup activities of sidewalks and streets are ongoing as required.
• Tentatively there are no construction activities scheduled for the upcoming Saturdays during this reporting period.