Skip to main content

Featured Post

Atlantic Yards/Pacific Park infographics: what's built/what's coming/what's missing, who's responsible, + project FAQ/timeline (pinned post)

With more (and more complicated) options this election, fewer endorsements from the Times (and others?)

No response. And then...

So this is another example of the amount of news and analysis overwhelming the capacity of those paid to report and comment. 

Consider: we're about to see a lot of spending from the various candidates, and it would be good to see some fact-checking.

 

Comments

  1. As I consider all the candidates for Mayor, let alone the other races that will be decided on June 22nd, I feel lost in a fun house mirror. About 60 per cent of each candidate's vision is the same. While I think it is great that they are anxius to solve the indequality that exisits in the city...I find myself having arguments with myself about whom to give my vote.
    Will have to see how things evolve in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is why campaign positions are (somewhat) less vital than assessments of leadership and character, which require nuanced analysis and reporting

      Delete

Post a Comment