The sections below are verbatim from the alert.
B-2 Tower, Modular Residential
• Installation of site utilities will continue during this reporting period within the MPT and Dean Street.LIRR Yard Activities Block 1120 & 1121
• Backfilling will continue during this reporting period between the arena and B2 foundation wall.
• Spray on fireproofing will continue during this reporting period, weather permitting.
• Rough in for the MEP trades will continue during this reporting period.
• Block work on the 1st sub-cellar and cellar will continue during this reporting period, weather permitting.
• Weather permitting, hoist slab (10’ x 10’) will be poured during this reporting period. Pour will require 1 truck and approximately 5 yards of concrete.
• Installation of temporary power and lights will be maintained throughout the project. This is an on-going activity.
• Daily cleanup activities of sidewalks and streets are ongoing as required.
• Subject to DOB approval, work has been tentatively scheduled for Saturday, January 11, 2014. Work will entail block work at 1st floor, spray on fireproofing at the 1st floor and sub cellar. Actual work is weather permitting.
All work will take place within the MPT and no deliveries are anticipated.
• General Delivery of Modules Process: Deliveries commenced on Wednesday, night, December 11th. No deliveries are scheduled to take place during this reporting period.
• Stage 2C work has commenced and will consist of Support of Excavation (SOE) work along Pacific Street between Carlton Ave and Vanderbilt Ave. SOE installation will include drilling of 106 24” diameter soldier piles, installation of lagging, installation of tiebacks, excavation/disposal of soil and demolition and removal of the existing concrete retaining wall. Work is anticipated to be completed in June 2014.
• Contractor will continue drilling the 24” diameter soldier piles along Pacific Street from the inside of the LIRR yard during this reporting period. The drilling equipment will be located within the rail yard. Sound – dampening blankets have been installed along the length of fence on Pacific Street, between Carlton and Vanderbilt Avenues.
• 19 piles have been installed to date.
• Contractor will begin demolition of the retaining wall along Pacific Street. A small portion of this wall needs to be demolished prior to completing pile installation at the east end of the work area.