- 6. Secretary to the Governor Lawrence Schwartz (a sometime gatekeeper on Atlantic Yards issues)
- 17. Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO, Partnership for New York City (a reliable AY backer)
- 24. Judy Rapfogel, Chief of Staff to Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver (whose son works for Forest City Ratner and husband's charity benefited from a Barclays Center concert)
- 33. Gary LaBarbera, President, Building and Construction Trades Council of Greater New York (signed the agreement allowing for lower union wages at the modular factory)
- 51. Suri Kasirer, President, Kasirer Consulting ("Perhaps the most successful lobbyist in New York City and one of the most successful in Albany," her firm works for Forest City Ratner)
This watchdog blog, by journalist Norman Oder, offers analysis, commentary, and reportage about the $4.9B project to build the Barclays Center arena and 15-16 towers at a crucial site in Brooklyn. Dubbed Atlantic Yards by developer Forest City Ratner in 2003, it was rebranded Pacific Park Brooklyn in 2014 after the Chinese government-owned Greenland Group bought a 70% stake going forward. As of 2018, after the arena and four towers were built, Greenland will own 95% of future construction.