From the latest Construction Update: Saturday and late weeknight work continues; Atlantic Avenue roof crane still not down
Weekend electrical utility work will continue at the railroad tunnel underneath Atlantic Avenue.
Also, notably, module erection for floor 23 (of 32) of the B2 modular tower (aka 461 Dean Street) is expected to be completed this period.
The northern Dean Street sidewalk in front of the B3 site just west of Sixth Avenue will be closed between Wednesday October 28 (tomorrow) and Friday October 30 to install temporary electricity at the site.
New work is reported below, verbatim from the document. (The alert was released in the morning, which by the standards of previous weeks is progress, but it still should be released before the day it starts.)
- Complete Pouring of pile caps and grade beams along the southern and eastern portions of the site.
- The framing and pouring of the west exterior foundation wall along with the south foundation mat and the tower crane footing will occur during this reporting period along with the excavation of the center mat foundation.
- Form and pour foundation walls along the Barclays Center and the matt foundation at southern portion of site.
- Hoist jump [erection of a stationary equipment left] will take place on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
- Masonry work will commence, including but not limited to the installation of walls in the building cellar and then moving to higher floors. This work will include deliveries of materials during work hours.
- There are ongoing deliveries for project MEP trades approximately every three days in support of ductwork and piping installation which will commence on the cellar floor and move up through the building.
- Superstructure work is continuing with the framing and pouring of the 2nd floor. The framing of the 3rd and 4th floors will occur in this reporting period. Concrete pours will also continue.
- Foundation backfill and waterproofing will continue and the cutting of the SOE piles will begin during this reporting period.