Skip to main content

Featured Post

Atlantic Yards/Pacific Park infographics: what's built/what's coming/what's missing, who's responsible, + project FAQ/timeline (pinned post)

Yes, Barbra Streisand is coming to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn: even Ticketmaster says so

I reported May 1 that Barbra Streisand was performing at the Barclays Center, and on May 4 the Brooklyn Paper and its sibling Brooklyn Daily followed up, getting confirmation from what "ticket reps for the arena say."

It's more definitive than that. As noted on a Streisand message board, Ticketmaster has information, if not tickets available, confirming there will be a show (or shows).

I've highlighted Streisand's name; click on graphics to enlarge.

Ticket sales



Seating chart


Comments

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    I hope this is true and I also hope she won't charge as she has in the past

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Do we really care how much tickets will go for? though I hear $90.00 - $650.00. This is an event for those who love Brooklyn, I am spending days prior with my copy of 'Barbra Streisand In New York City' seeing everywhere from where she was born and all the places she and here family lived! A Barbra/Brooklyn week, topped off with a homecoming! Welcome Barbra!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment