From the latest Atlantic Yards Construction Alert: the first mention of progress at the factory (the 6th floor modules are done)
We already knew two weeks ago that vertical construction had stalled and erection of 6th floor modules wouldn't start until June, but the latest alert indicates that manufacturing of those 6th floor modules has been completed. (About 117 of 930 modules have been installed. The building will rise 32 stories.)
More from the alert:
- Manufacturing of 7th floor modules will continue during this reporting period. During the interim mechanical, plumbing and electrical mate line work is expected to commence.
- Approximately 117 modules have been delivered and installed to date.
- Alleyway drainage plumbing between B2 and the arena is 98% complete.
- Gravel backfilling will be completed during this reporting period.
- Rough in for the MEP trades in the basement and ground floor will continue during this reporting period.
- Electrical switchgear will be delivered and is being connected. ConEd will complete their vault work during this reporting period. Block work in the cellar and sub cellar is 98% complete. Layout of the first floor Interiors will continue during this reporting period.
- Spray on fireproofing on the first floor and Dean Street steel will continue during this reporting period.
- Hoist cars have been set. Installation of first tie-in to the 3rd floor will continue this reporting period. The hoist is being erected at the southwest corner (Dean Street & Flatbush Avenue) of the building.