|Module on Dean Street this morning|
The below excerpts come verbatim from the document.
B-2 Tower, Modular Residential
• Erection of 6th, 7th and 8th floor modules will commence during the week of June 9th. During the interim mechanical, plumbing and electrical mate line work is expected to commence.
• The jumper section of the crane was installed during the prior reporting period.
• Approximately 117 modules have been delivered and installed to date.
• Gravel backfilling has been completed. Rough in for the MEP trades in the basement and ground floor will continue during this reporting period.
• Hoist cars have been set. Installation of first tie-in to the 3rd floor will continue this reporting period. The hoist is being erected at the southwest corner (Dean Street & Flatbush Avenue) of the building. Hoist will become operational after erection of the 8th floor modules.
LIRR Yard Activities Block 1120 & 1121
• Contractor will continue installation of tiebacks, lagging, excavation of soil and demolition of the lower portion of the concrete retaining wall along Pacific Street during this reporting period.
• Contractor will begin restoration of the earthen ramp along Pacific Street in block 1121 (east of Carlton Avenue Bridge) during this reporting period.
• Particulate monitoring will continue during these activities and soil will be kept damp as needed.
Atlantic Yards Construction Alert, June 9, 2014